Welcome to Be Sustainable
'Be Sustainable' is a short online course that introduces you to some of the ways you can become more sustainable at the University of Edinburgh, and in your own life.
This 30-minute online course covers key social responsibility and sustainability topics: Climate Change, Energy, Travel, Waste, Purchasing and Fair Trade, and Learning and Development.
In this course, you will:
- Be introduced to the context of social responsibility and sustainability at the University, and across the world
- Work through the key topic areas, in whichever order you like
- Answer quiz-style questions, watch related videos and have the opportunity to learn more
- Pick sustainable actions you would like to commit to, for each area, in order to help the University and yourself become more sustainable
- Receive your tailored action plan, delivered to your email inbox
- Have the opportunity to give feedback to help us make the course better